Every Professional Certificate issued by EnglishScore undergoes human review within 1 business day. We expect you to remain clearly visible and alone throughout the test. If the photos do not meet our standards, EnglishScore will either:
- Require you to regenerate your certificate if there is an issue with the front photo (please submit a request here if you need to do this)
- Invalidate the certificate and request a re-sit if there is an issue with the sitting photos. (This is provided at no charge to you.)
Our standards are as follows:
- Test-taker is clearly visible throughout the test
- Test-taker is the same person throughout the test
- No second person visible with the test-taker
- Certificate photo must be the same person as the test-taker
- Certificate photo must be a clear image of the test-taker’s face
Each certificate is watermarked and password protected to prevent tampering, misuse, or alteration.
We are constantly monitoring for unique EnglishScore assessment content available publicly or on non-EnglishScore platforms. We also track unusual test taker behaviour.