Every Professional Certificate issued by EnglishScore undergoes human review within 1 business day. We expect you to remain clearly visible and alone throughout the test. If the photos do not meet our standards, EnglishScore will either:
- Require you to regenerate your certificate if there is an issue with the front photo (please submit a request if you need to do this)
- Invalidate the certificate and request a re-sit if there is an issue with the sitting photos. (This is provided at no charge to you.)
Our standards are as follows:
- Test-taker is clearly visible throughout the test
- Test-taker is the same person throughout the test
- No second person visible with the test-taker
- Certificate photo must be the same person as the test-taker
- Certificate photo must be a clear image of the test-taker’s face
- Certificate photo must not be a photo of an existing photograph
Each certificate is watermarked and password protected to prevent tampering, misuse, or alteration.
We are constantly monitoring for unique EnglishScore assessment content available publicly or on non-EnglishScore platforms. We also track unusual test taker behaviour.