If you are having trouble paying for an EnglishScore certificate, please see the suggested solutions below:
- Try again. Check your Internet connection, then wait a half hour or more. Try the same card details again. This is the most common solution.
- Check your card details. Make sure there are no spaces before or after your card numbers. Also, check your CVV. It is often entered incorrectly. Your CVV is usually the last three digits on the back of your credit card.
- Use a different card or payment method. We accept Visa, Mastercard and GooglePay. PayTM is available for users in India. GoPay and Doku are available for users in Indonesia.
- Check your bank balance. Make sure there is enough money in your account.
- Check your daily spending limit. Sometimes banks or credit card providers set a daily spending limit on accounts. Either try again tomorrow, or contact your bank to increase your spending limit.
- Talk to your bank. Many banks use security features that prevent you from making payments to international companies. Confirm your card is able to make international transactions.
If you are still experiencing problems, you can submit a support request.